Instant D-I-Y Quote
Enter your measurements below to price the cost of our kit to seal your crawl space.
If your crawl space is more than 5 feet tall or the shape is not rectangular, please call for quote. Phone: (888)738-9761
- STS Pro-Shield Plus Zero Perm Liner (enough for both floor and walls)
- Pro Plus White Seaming Tape
- Pro Plus Clear Seaming Tape
- Anchoring Pins plus 1 masonry 1/4” drill bit
- STS Super Bond Adhesive (Enough to seal liner to top of foundation wall)
- Instructional Video and Step By Step Photo Page with Written Instructions are on the web site
- Optional Drain Fabric (to include check box on quote page)
- Optional Seam Lock Tape (found on the product page)
OPTIONAL: Pro Plus Drain Fabric (Recommended but not included with kit unless box on quote page is checked). For use under STS Pro Plus Liner. Use floor square footage if purchasing separate.
OPTIONAL: STS Seam Lock Tape for all over lapping seams, creating a double lock seam. Ensuring that moisture, odors and gasses never leak through the seams!
OPTIONAL: Pro Plus Heat Shield (same material as walls & floors, STS Pro-Shield Plus Liner. Use floor square footage to purchase)
OPTIONAL: Sump Pit Cover and other accessories
IF EXTRA’S ARE NEEDED, ABOVE ITEMS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY ON OUR SITE!
TOOLS REQUIRED BY HOMEOWNER TO INSTALL STS PRO PLUS LINER SYSTEM
- Utility Knife w/ replacement blades (keep knife blades sharp for cleaner cuts)
- Electric or Cordless Drill (for drilling concrete it is recommended to use a Hammer Drill)
- Tape Measure
- Portable light (unless the space has adequate lighting)
- Caulk Gun
- Safety glasses and gloves
If there are any questions of plumbing or electrical work that may be needed, contact a plumbing or electrical contractor before attempting.
Note: Use caution when plugging in, using or unplugging any electrical device in damp or wet areas!!!
HINT: The purchase of Knee Pads will save your knees a lot of pain if on a gravel or rough surfaces.
SPECIAL NOTE: Closing air vents in a crawl space may create a dangerous carbon monoxide problem in your home. Before sealing any air vents in a crawl space, contact a local HVAC Contractor. Air vents can not be closed if gas fired equipment draws fresh air for combustion from the crawl space. An HVAC Contractor can suggest alternative ways to get fresh air where needed. If in question or there is any doubt DO NOT CLOSE AIR VENTS!!!